We began, as usual, with a Meditation. Loretta said that she was having difficult at present in relaxing and sleeping. After our Meditation, she shared with us that she had experienced a peaceful time. Everyone said they would have liked it to be longer.
Working with our Rational Mind
As we had newcomers with us, we again examined our relationship with ourselves. This is the most important relationship, and if it isn't mature, no other relationship in our lives will be mature and happy.
Once again, I asked if everyone considered themselves as perfect. No one did.
We worked through a series of questions, as follows:
- Do we continually look deep into ourselves?
- Do we have a good relationship with ourselves
- Do we love ourselves unconditionally?
- Are we totally honest with ourselves?
- Are we kind to ourselves?
- Do we know what we want from ourselves?
- Do we respect ourselves?
- Have we developed a pragmatic approach to life?
- Do we know where to draw boundaries?
- Do we accept responsibility for our own actions?