is good for us. The benefits are many, as follows:
- Better health
- Improves psychological health
- Enhances empathy and reduces the desire for revenge
- Improves sleep
- Improves self-esteem
- Increases mental strength and resilience
- Helps us make more friends
What are you grateful for:
- Are you grateful for life itself? Do you make a study of life and yourself?
- Are you grateful for this beautiful world? Do you stop and smell the roses?
- Are you grateful for your body? Do you look after your body: sleep; exercise; hygiene; food; mental health, etc.?
- Are you grateful for your family? Do you work at your relationships with your relatives?
- Are you grateful for your friends? Do you realise that your friends need you?
- Are you grateful for your society and country? Do you understand the ideals on which our country is based?
- Are you grateful for the small things in life? Do you make a list, keeping a Gratitude Journal?